This is a completely realistic game about exactly what it's like to work as an office temp. Absolutely everything is true and nothing is made up or embellished. Really.
This is your first day working at C.C. & C., Inc, the Best Office Ever. In between completing the weird tasks you're given that don't really seem to have much to do with each other (and let's be honest here, aren't exactly giving your Bachelor's degree a run for its money), you must safely navigate the spooky office hallways.
You're not sure what makes the hallways so spooky. Maybe it's the old, moldy smell. Or the weird noises made by the old building. Or maybe it's the invisible monsters who chomp your head clean off if you linger for more than 20 seconds...
As you navigate the endless office corridors with your trusty revolver at your side (well, not THAT trusty - cutbacks, you know), you must find a way out of this hellish place.
Isn't this the best job you've ever had? Well, I've definitely had worse.
Mouth sweet, belly b i t t e r
Uploaded Version 2 of Mouth Sweet! This version fixes some bugs, and also includes an infographic that hopefully explains how to play a bit better.
There is now a Spanish translation available here!
- Tense first-person battle system - listen for the invisible enemy's
footsteps, and shoot them before they reach you! (requires stereo sound)
- Things former employers have actually said to me! Eat a bag of dicks, Linda!
- Original soundtrack made entirely out of my own voice!
- High level of challenge
- Looks good on your resume - C. C. & C. is a big name in this town
Tips for mastering the battle system:
- Stereo sound is required!! Listen for the enemy's footsteps. You will never see the enemy, but you can hear if it is to the right or left of you.
- Once the enemy's footsteps are centered aurally, it is right in front of you. SHOOT NOW!! You'll know if you've hit it.
- Go slowly. You've never used a gun before, at least not in an office setting. Move your gun hand one tick at a time, and listen for the footsteps each time.
- If you duck into a side room, the monster will stop looking for you. Maybe it forgot you were there? I dunno. It will start chasing you again if you re-enter the hallway, but maybe you can avoid it completely if you swoop in and out of side rooms. (sometimes, not always!)
- The first enemy you encounter is a little different from the others - it is much easier to defeat. Also, it's next to a save point and an ammo refill. If you're still having trouble with the combat, use this first enemy as practice!
- There's no shame in choosing Easy Mode. The only difference is that the enemies won't touch you - but YOU can touch THEM! Easy Mode is also good practice.
Thanks for playing!!
CONTENT WARNING: Blood, guns, tension/anxiety, jump scares, implied animal cruelty. There is a chance that this game may misgender you, so please take care if you're sensitive to that!!