UPDATE Dec 9th 2018: Dys v2 is here! Hopefully it will crash a lot less now!
Dystilled Water (???)
Welcome to Dys, the Eternal Space Jail. You will be here forever, along with all of the other criminals. What was your crime? It hardly matters now. People are sent here to disappear.
Escape is impossible, thanks to the space-time boodly-doodly nonsense or whatever. The floors are constantly shifting at random and nobody's seen the exit, so good luck with that.
However, that same space-time nonsense seems to affect you as well. You find yourself with strange abilities you've never had before.
You and your three companions will use your new ESP abilities to attempt to break out of this place. Navigate the shifting floors, destroy your enemies, even reincarnate and mutate into the ultimate fighting machine!
It's all useless, of course... or is it?
- Fight through a randomly-shifting assortment of dungeons in this weird roguelike-like adventure!
- Choose from 7 different classes (one of which comes in 4 elemental flavors), such as the frail-but-fast Wedding Ninja, the mentally-impenetrable Brain Wizard, or the tough-as-literal-nails Riot Queen!
- Thanks to MGC's FPLE engine, enjoy the lo-fi thrill of navigating a labyrinthine 3D dungeon from a 1st-person perspective!
- Take advantage of the Reincarnation system! When you lose a battle, instead of a straight Game Over, you have the option to start over again at level 1 - only with all of your skills intact, along with a permanent stat boost, so you can come back with a vengeance!
- Further expand your options by eating a mysterious Bun, which will mutate your character into a different class entirely!
- Battle to the end of Normal Mode, or play on Endless Mode! How many floors can you conquer?
*IMPORTANT: The space within Dys is very unstable. There's no telling when you'll be kicked into oblivion without warning, so save often! (which is really just a cute way of saying that this engine is really unstable and crashy.... I'm sorry everybody, I tried my best ;-;)
Also on rpgmaker.net! https://rpgmaker.net/games/10693/